The IBC container in 304 or 316 stainless steel - PCI / ADR model
From 9.94 HL (994 liters) and 13.05 HL (1305 liters)
Detailed description :
AISI 304 stainless steel container (AISI 316 on request) cold rolled ; satin exterior finish and BA interior finish.
Cold molded bottom with optimized profile minimum thickness 2 mm.
Automatic TIG welding, cleaned and passivated.
Protective cage in galvanized steel in bath (AISI 304 on request).
Tank housing with anti-vibration rubber pads.
Palletized base with fork guide for forklift and manual pallet truck.
Stacking : max 2 full containers stacked.
Transportable products (UN / ADR / RID regulation): dangerous goods packaging classes II and III with max vapor pressure 1.1 bar at 50 ° C.
Maximum permissible specific weight : 1.9 kg/dm3.
Do not stack full containers during transport.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Drain valve positioned in the corner of the base
- Molded case on the bottom for total emptying
- UN / ADR / RID approval for the transport of dangerous goods
- 400 mm diameter cover
- Lid with quick release lever (standard)
- Total drain valve with ball or butterfly valve, maximum diameter DN 50 (2")
- Double acting safety valve
- Rubber stamps
PCI1000 - 995 litres : empty weight 150 kg, height 1460 mm, base 1135 x 1135 mm
PCI1250 - 1304 litres : empty weight 172 kg, height 1800 mm, base 1135 x 1135 mm
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS :
- Various types of quick couplings or threads.
- Agitator, washing device.
- Level indicator.