ARSILAC'S PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY
Purposes, processing and recipients of personal data
The personal data collected in the context of the website are processed by ARSILAC for the following purposes:
Commercial prospecting :
- Answering your general questions
- Taking your request into account Ensuring its processing and follow-up
- To send you commercial communications about our products and services, unless you object.
- To carry out audience analysis, to make statistics
Customer Support :
- Quote request
- Information on deliveries, requests for quotes and my account
- Problem with the use of the site
- Suggestion for improvement of the site
Request a quote online :
- Manage your customer account
- Manage your quote cart
- Conduct audience analysis, statistics, etc.
- To send you commercial communications about our products and services, unless you oppose it
Management of our website :
- Diagnose problems and improve the management of our site
Personal data is thus processed to enable us to satisfy orders placed or to satisfy the legitimate interest of the company ARSILAC, to make you appreciate its products and services through its website and its commercial offers, to know you better, to understand your needs and meet them and thus build your loyalty.
These data are intended for the company ARSILAC only.
Duration of storage on the website ARSILAC.COM:
- 3 years for data collected for prospecting or support purposes.
- 10 years for data collected for sales purposes
Shelf life in the information system of the company ARSILAC :
- The time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold this data, to meet your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations.
We do not offer or sell your personal data to third parties.
The personal data that you communicate to ARSILAC may also be processed on our behalf by service providers and contractual partners who provide us with e-mailing, postal mailing and website management solutions.
During your first visit to the ARSILAC.COM website, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies.
You have the right to access, modify and oppose the data concerning you.
To exercise this right, please contact ARSILAC - 754 chemin du marquis 84100 ORANGE.