Stainless steel 304 or 316 mixing tanks - SBPM model
From 4.60 HL (460 liters) to 20 HL (2000 liters)
Detailed description :
Tank in AISI 304 stainless steel (AISI 316 on request) cold-rolled with satin-finish exterior and BA interior finish.
Cold molded bottom with optimized profile minimum thickness 1.5 mm.
Automatic TIG welding, cleaned and passivated.
Paletized base in bath galvanized steel (AISI 304 on request).
Stainless steel band welded to the tank and bolted to the base.
Maximum permissible specific weight: 1.9 kg / dm3.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Palletized tank for storage and internal movement
- Profiled base with fork guide for forklift and manual pallet truck
- Molded case on the bottom for total emptying
- Total drain valve with ball or butterfly valve, maximum diameter DN 40 (1 "1/2)
- Flange for agitator included (the agitator is to be defined as an option)
- Lid with handle for semi opening
- from : 500 liters
- SBPM500 : 470 liters, height 740 mm, diameter 1080 mm, base 1150x1200 mm
- SBPM750 : 660 liters, height 945 mm, diameter 1080 mm, base 1150x1200 mm
- SBPM1000 : 920 liters, height 1230 mm, diameter 1080 mm, base 1150x1200 mm
- SBPM1250 : 1230 liters, height 1570 mm, diameter 1080 mm, base 1150x1200 mm
- SBPM1500 : 1460 liters, height 1820 mm, diameter 1080 mm, base 1150x1200 mm
- and up to : 2000 liters
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS :
- Various types of quick couplings or threads.
- Agitator, washing device.
- Level indicator.
- Insulation and heating flags.
- Handle for manual handling.
- Many feet and wheels
- For non-approved models, it is possible to make dimensional modifications and make special equipment for all requirements.