Stainless steel 304 or 316 mixing tanks - MTFCM model
From 5 HL (500 liters) to 20 HL (2000 liters)
Detailed description :
Tank in AISI 304 stainless steel (AISI 316 on request) cold-rolled with satin-finish exterior and BA interior finish.
Cold molded bottom with optimized profile minimum thickness 1.5 mm.
Automatic TIG welding, cleaned and passivated.
Welded legs in AISI 304 stainless steel
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Conical bottom and vertical drain
- Flange for agitator included (the agitator is to be defined as an option)
- Lid with handle for semi opening
- Total drain valve with ball or butterfly valve, maximum diameter DN 50 (2 ")
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS :
- Various types of quick couplings or threads.
- Agitator, washing device.
- Level indicator.
- Insulation and heating flags.
- For non-approved models, it is possible to make dimensional modifications and make special equipment for all requirements.
- from : 500 liters
- MTFCM750 : 715 liters, height 1210 mm, outside diameter 1080 mm, foot height 625 mm
- MTFCM1000 : 975 liters, height 1650 mm, outside diameter 1080 mm, foot height 625 mm
- MTFCM1250 : 1285 liters, height 1990 mm, outside diameter 1080 mm, foot height 625 mm
- MTFCM1500 : 1515 liters, height 2240 mm, outside diameter 1080 mm, foot height 625 mm
- and up to : 2000 liters